Auto Log out of PLCS

parky

I have noticed that recently we seem to be logged out after a short time, even when typing, logging back in to allow you to post a message you typed only brings up an almost blank screen, sometimes if you back track your unsubmitted post is still there, however I have noticed today that redirection is not working correctly and pressing the back arrow leaves you back to before you started a reply, this seems to be a bit of a bug has anybody else noticed this?

I get that after about 30 minutes if I log in on a not-my-main PC and don't click the Remember Me box.

As far as when I am on my main PC My login never times out.

Are you talking about your PC or PLCS.Net
It's when i'm on PLCS.net Even though I'm replying to a post When I try to post it I am required to log in again if it has been some time. But then it will not re-direct you to the post you tried to do, some times if you use Back on I.E. a couple of times it will go to the post you are trying to post, however, I have noticed recently that the redirection just opens up an almost blank screen or going back does not show the post your trying to submit.
It's not the PC tried it on a number of them.
If I remember I now highlight & copy my text just in case.
& yes I did remember to tick remember me

Last edited:
I am talking about PLCS.NET.

Whenever I go to it on my main computer, that when I login I click the Remember Me box, i never have to login again usually until I reboot the computer, and sometimes not even then.

When I am on group use computer I don't click Remember Me and then get booted off automatically after a time or if I leave the site and return.