Facotry Talk SE Auto Log Out Problem

gerrymouse1

Hello,

I am getting an error in Factory Talk SE due to a status change on a user account. The application is a Network Distributed application.

The error I am getting is:
"User account session has expired due to a status change"

I have spoken to Rockwell technical support and they have put me onto Tech Support note 61770. This points me in the direction of changing Security policy of the application. I have changed the Logon Session Lease to 999 hours and 0 hours. Both have not worked. It looks like the application logs out after 6-8 hours on every device.

So far I have not got any where with technical support. This is causing me a real nuisance.

Any one any thoughts or recommendations, please?