RSLogix 5000 - How to convert DINT to REAL?

ruzainiazfar

Hi Everyone,
Im here to ask how to convert DINT to REAL.
Im using modscan32 to inject current & read from 2 word address register, eg: 40001 & 40002 as a current value. I combine this 2 WORD into 1 tag as a DINT.
The problem is i cant read In real value. can sum1 help me on this?

:site::site:

Use the COP instruction instead of the MOV instruction. Make the DINT the Source value, and the REAL the Destination value, with a Length of 1 element.

You may also have to reverse the word order, or even the byte order; this depends on how the Modbus interface is done.

Use the COP instruction instead of the MOV instruction. Make the DINT the Source value, and the REAL the Destination value, with a Length of 1 element.

You may also have to reverse the word order, or even the byte order; this depends on how the Modbus interface is done.

OK.. Thanks KEN.. It works.