accurecy of4-20ma analogue with compactlogix L43S

ehabalbakri

Dear All
appriciate your help,

i have application where i am reading Laser sensor (Sick DT50) output 4-20ma and convert it to length in my PLC.

the reflector for laser attached to moving part and when reach proximity switch the reading of laser will be captures.
now my problem is... every time the reading of distance in not the same. the proximity location did not change.
i configure the Module (1734-IE4C) to have real time sample 10ms and notch filter 480HZ.all high low engineering done correctly.
i am getting good reading if i slow down the speed of reflector.

any help to get the axact reading every time regardless the reflector speed.

Note: the module connrted to compactlogix through Net module 1734-AENT

thanks in advance