Inductive Encoders.How do they work? Are they more accurate? Reliable ?

Good Morning ,

I was asked a question that I could not answer ( Like many questions I can't answer ) . It was concerning Inductive Encoders. I have never heard of them. Could you folks please offer some feedback on these. I googled them and found some good information on them , but mainly from their manufactures. How do they work ? Are they more accurate ? What temperature can they handle ? How do they interface with a PLC ? How reliable are they ?

Thanks in advance ,

Similar Topics

Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
I just asked tech support at Phoenix Contact a question and the answer is making me think maybe I have misunderstood relay ratings for years...
Replies
Views
Is the mechanism that energize a safety relay, Inductive or Resistive? These are the terminals that are marked as A1 and A2 on AllenBradley, Pilz...
Replies
Views
Heya guys, We are looking for a solution that would do pretty much the same job as a inductive detection loop but that wouldnt need to be...
Replies
Views
So spent a morning at a customer and ran into an issue that had me a little baffled, and at this point my assumption (without pulling out an extra...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom