No Controlled power on the HMI FX2N PLC system

Greg7683

what is the controlled power where does it come from and where does it go I know it is well on this system it seems to be the negative 24V but when I push the button nothing happens it just keeps saying no controlled power on the hmi I used to get it working by jumping a wire in the start button but doesn't work that way anymore I replaced the switch and still nothing.

Its an older Fuji HMI
Gives and error no controlled power and servo driver malfunction 1 and 2 the servos are fine but the control box don't seem to be getting that bit of -24 to kick everything into gear I have been running down the wires I just don't know where or what the controlled power should be going to to power everything up. Been working on it for two days.