Wondrware InTouch 9.0.003 Application Manager

JL925

Hi,

I have copy application file and add in wonderware intouch 9.0.003 Intouch application manager. But it does not feel right when i run the application. It seems slow and not working. any idea about this?

Hi drbitboy,

It is running on Windows XP. I do not think there is an issue with CPU speed and memory. The other application is running well.

Does you know where to look up the log file in wonderware? What is the proper way of import application in application manager other than copy/paste?

Open the SMC (ArchestrA System Management Console).
Go to "Log Viewer>Default Group>Local". This will tell you what issues Wonderware is suffering from. Some of the info is just statements based on operation.

Similar Topics

Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
Trying to export a Modern application for an upgrade to Intouch 2020 but I cannot export the application from the 2014 version because the export...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Currently we have a fat( I think that is what it is called) Intouch application. An application resolution of 3840x1080, and inside that 2x...
Replies
Views
Hi guys We're in the process of creating a ME runtime to operate on a PC running windows using a InTouch INDT156 touchscreen, and we're having an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom