Micrologix1200 comunication problem

Hi Ken,

I might have made the mistake of posting too much information and making it all sound like nonsense. My apologies.

I have done the exact steps you have suggested doing and the autoconfigure still times out. I have manually configured the setpoint and still have not been able to see the PLC in RSLinx as well as RSWho.

I do not believe it is the cable. I have tried 3 different Serial-USB cables to plug into the 1761-CBL-PM02 cable. One of those cables is a fresh out of the box 9300-USBS.

I do not believe it is the port being damaged on the MicroLogix port because:
1. the port is being used for communication with HMI with no issues.
2. I have tried communicating with 2 other identical machines that we have and run into the same issue.

This is why I think it could be something on my end from a software standpoint maybe?
But I am not sure what it could be.