sequence timer program

arif@97

hello every one, i want sample of sequence timer program (12 out put) using s7 200. when power on start 1st one out put and stop withing 1 sec. after 15 sec 2nd one will make on, rest other same so on... after completed 12 no out put then again 1st one. please help regarding this issue.

with thanks
Arif
BD

Attached is a sample program that I posted in the downloads section back in Dec. 2014.
It is based on LogixPro/RSLogix500, not Siemens. It is for eight lights in Sequence so it should give you some ideas. There are many different ways to do this.

hello every one, i want sample of sequence timer program (12 out put) using s7 200. when power on start 1st one out put and stop withing 1 sec. after 15 sec 2nd one will make on, rest other same so on... after completed 12 no out put then again 1st one. please help regarding this issue.

with thanks
Arif
BD

Dear JRWB4.
thank you for prompt reply. it is working one after one. but my requirements is 1 on and off then after 15 sec 2nd one make on.

B/R
Arif

You might want to add a "Start-Stop" rung including the necessary Start and Stop input buttons at the beginning to run the timers instead of having to hold the "Start" input.

If you adjust the values of the GEQ and LEQ source on each output rung you can achieve the desired results. For example, to adjust the values, in rung 1, GEQ Source = 10 and LEQ Source =20. Then, in rung 2, GEQ =150 and LEQ Source = 160. Continue increasing the values for the following rungs. The values I have indicated may or may not be exactly what you need, so, experiment with them. You will need to add some more rungs to get a total of 12 outputs.

After all the rungs have sequenced, you need to add a timer to reset or start over the 1st timer. The timer .ACC value for it might be 1800 (12 outputs x 15sec x .1 timer base value).

As I said in my 1st post, the 8 light sequencer was just for ideas, not a full working program that met your needs.

Last edited:
Tsk tsk, you really are not listening jrw... and frustrating the 'ell out of the poster.
He wants you to do the whole show.
He said 'sample' but really means everything.

We don't know if he is stuck or even tried one line of code (I'm in the later part of that sentence camp)
I'll hold for now - he might show us how far he has got, like turned on the laptop and opened Step 7....

@ Ronnie Sullivan,
Trust me I am listening to the OP but I also remember that you and other forum members do not want me to post the entire solution. That is why I used LogixPro and a rather vague but doable solution in words instead of an exact answer.

I'm going to jump in here and I apologize now if I offend anyone.

My oldest son is trying to follow in my foot steps and become an electrical engineer and programmer. When he gets stuck, he asks questions and I help with his math and other stuff offering guidance and suggestions.

The one thing I refuse to do is do the work for him, help and offer suggestions yes, of course, that's what parents do as do the members of this forum.
Offering help and suggestions makes the individual think and work for the solution.

The one thing that we cannot do their work for them when they get a job.
Their boss / supervisor will soon find out what they actually know.

By doing their work for them, they get the grade for the class and learn noting in the process.

james

I know you are jrw, mine was a light hearted response to you - but not the OP

And James, you do not offend anyone. One of the main purpose of these forums is to help learners. It's a stepping stone that was not available to a lot of us, years ago.

There will always be lazy students that think they can pull one over us... and sadly some will give them the full code. (maybe to show off and say 'look I can do it)

Dear JRWB4.
thank you for prompt reply. it is working one after one. but my requirements is 1 on and off then after 15 sec 2nd one make on.

B/R
Arif
thanks to everyone. I made this which my requirement. now it is working properly.
arif