Design a Six Step Sequence with at least one timer and one counter

addbotz24

can you help me with this one guys using fluid sim. This is for my bring home exam. providing a problem description, schematic diagram(system),pneumatic diagram, electrical control diagram and equipment list. We only have 2 single solenoids and one double solenoid in our laboratory. Pls help :geek::geek:

Attached is a RSLogix Pro Simulator program for a 6 step output. It resets itself a few seconds after the last sequence. Solenoids could be connected to each output, but I just used indicator lights.

Last edited:
@ Ronnie Sullivan,
Please review rule #1 posted under the New Here Please read this important info button.
After you do that please study the differences between pneumatic and plc type control. Also,
please note that what i posted is only a slightly modified program of one that I posted nearly two years ago called "Eight lights in sequence". Both are only teaching examples and are not to be used in a real application which is why I used a "Simulator" type program.