OT, Unusual installation wire basket

DairyBoy

Hi All. I'm looking for a stainless wire basket that's effectively "closed" in section, but allows new cables to be added by dropping them in through a gap along the length. Has anyone used this type or know where to get it? (I've tried Electrix). Thanks.

Wow, that's nice! Not quite "closed" enough for what's needed though, but definately in the box of tricks for the future. Thanks.🍻

CABLOFIL.co.uk sell the type of basket you're looking for......but doesn't look like they do that range in stainless I'm afraid.

Might be worth giving them a ring though....

CFG.JPG

Thanks, krk. had a chat. it comes close but still not enough wrap-around to match the customer's existing.

Similar Topics

I installed some Rockwell Autom. apps using the files with the MD5 checksums below. Can anyone please confirm that these are the correct files...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We have a IMI Buschjost 24 vdc solenoid valve coil that is very hot . About 192 degrees . It stays energized for very long...
Replies
Views
I think this may be a bit unusual, and I'm not even sure this is realistic or if this is the correct place to ask this question. Please bear with...
Replies
Views
I need to detect the motion of a netting material as it moves by a small window. The material is a monofilament netting with 3/4" squares. I can...
Replies
Views
Hello, PLCTalk Community, I hope you can help give me a little perspective. I'm doing an in-depth failure mode analysis on a system that uses a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom