FTView SE - Tags Communication Problems...

mateus

Hey, guys!

I'm working on an application developed on FTView SE 10, Local Station.

Overall the application is working fine, no problem with communicating to the PLC.

The real problem is that sometimes some objects with a touch and color animation, using a HMI Tag (addressed to a PLC Tag)to animate it, become "blank", wireframed, as if they lost communication with the PLC, when clicking on them.

For example, a rectangle has a touch animation that displays another window, and has a color animation indicating a state. When I click the rectangle the Display command works, but the object loses communication with the PLC, it becomes a transparent frame-only rectangle.

The HMI Tag address was configured, initially, as ::[Topic]Tag.tag1.

What I noticed is that if I remove the double colon ([Topic]Tag.tag1) and accept the change, the Tag immediately communicates again, but when clicking on it, the communication is lost once again. If I add back the double colon it communicates again. And as oddly as it may sound, this is not something that occurs everytime the application is started. The rest of the application continues to communicate well when this happens.

I know it may sound confusing, but it doesn't make much sense to me because, apparently, it doesn't matter if I use the double colon :):) before the [Topic] or not, the communication is lost both ways.

If more explanation is needed, please ask.

Thanks!