PLC Training

Baxter94

Hey Guys, I have been told by my boss to find some PLC training for me and a Co-Worker. I am looking for Studio 5000 Training looking for more of a Bootcamp style training in the St. Louis Missouri area. We do have the option of going outside of the St. Louis area but then that leaves me less money for other training. I am looking to see if anyone on here knows of good PLC training around this Area. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

If you are looking for official RA training, French Gerlemann often holds Logix training classes in your area. Check with them and see what they have planned. I would recommend the CCP299 course. It is Logix5000 Fundamentals and Troubleshooting. 4.5 days long. It is pretty good for those just getting started.

OG

Disclaimer...I used to teach that class when I was an employee/contractor with RA. I have taught at the FG facility (Maryland Heights I think was the area) and it very nice and the people were great.

Last edited:
Operaghost
We are also looking for some Drive, HMI, and Motion courses. Do you recommend any other courses from French?

Operaghost
We are also looking for some Drive, HMI, and Motion courses. Do you recommend any other courses from French?

Are you using all RA for your drives, motion, and HMI? French would have those classes too. If you are looking for other products, they probably can't help as they are locked into Rockwell.

OG

Are you using all RA for your drives, motion, and HMI? French would have those classes too. If you are looking for other products, they probably can't help as they are locked into Rockwell.

OG

90% of out equipment is RA. Do you recommended those classes also? or do you know of better in the area?

Thanks