RSLogix5000: Tag Update Paths/Tree Structure

If I have a tag that is updated from one of several different tags, and each of those several different tags are, in turn, reliant on other tags, switches, PIDs etc.... can RSLogix5000 show me all of these data paths in a tree structure display at-a-glance? Or do I have to Cross-Reference each hop, work it backwards manually, and piece it together myself?

In the view tab, you can open the watch window, which will show you tags in the current routine, or you can create a quick (custom) watch window. It has some limitations, but might be what you are looking for.

Similar Topics

I am having a problem understanding how to assign tags for a simple stop - start push buttons. The Logix 5000 routine to stop and start the pump...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am tasked to update a CompactLogix PLC program on a live system. The updates I need to make involve changing a user-defined data...
Replies
Views
I have two separate programs open in two instances of RSLogix5000. Each program has a user defined tag that is a large array of a user defined...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to export live tag values to excel using rslinx classic lite?
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking for a user manual or instructions on how to setup the Tag Data Monitor tool on RSLogix5000
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom