iFIX an Siemens S7

nif

Hello!
Have anyone any experience about using iFIX v.2.2 with Siemens S7 PLC:s ?
I'm about to offer a upgrade to a plant that has the iFIX system with 2X ABB freelance "PLC:s", the object is to add two S7 -400 PLC:S and connect it to the old SCADA-system.
Do you guys think that I will get alot of problems connecting it to the old system?
The old system is running two PC:s that have their own DB:s ? side by side and I've heard that they had problems already to do that.
The whole system is connected to a much bigger system through modeems.
If I would offer the system with WinCC then they would need to buy new PC:s for the plant and new equipment for the remote monitoring and that would cost alot of money, and they would not be able to control the whole plant from one PC.
Any ideas, comment eg.