Rio tp 3068 ws

ichabodv

I am repairing one of these gems and received it already disassembled.
There are 4 module boards that plug into a main board. Unfortunately the folks that designed it made it so that the modules can plug in either way with no indication as to the correct direction. Does anybody have a picture or some other way to determining the right way to assemble this? (Pic attached)

tp rio.jpg

Similar Topics

We are in the process of converting our plants from PLC5 controllers and 1771 I/O into ControlLogix PLCs and Logix I/O. Up until now we used 1756...
Replies
Views
hello, I have a problem with my AN-X2-AB-DHRIO Prosoft module, I can't connect with the module because I lost a microSD card that has firmware and...
Replies
Views
We have a remove PLC rack that is being used to collect data from older equipment via a 1756-DHRIO module. This module occasionally faults out...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have information or documentation regarding the protocol used in Rockwell's Remote IO, and how the physical layer of the network...
Replies
Views
I have never understood how the I/O is configured using RIO. In the tree there is only the RIO module, not the racks of I/O attached or all the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom