protected plc in run mode

I'm in possession of an Allen Bradley, Micro 820, 2080-LC20-20QBB that's password protected and currently in run mode. The PLC was shipped to me with an unknown password, preventing me from programming it using the Connected Components Workbench.

As a workaround, I've used a MicroSD card with a ConfigMeFirst.txt file at the root level containing the following text:

[PM]
[FWFILE = firmware\2080-LC20-20QBB_10_012_bld_01.nvs]
[FWDOWN = 1]
[END]

I then insert the MicroSD card into the PLC, power cycle it, wait for the SD light on the PLC to switch off after approximately five seconds, and then attempt to connect to CCW via my ethernet.

The PLC seems to read the MicroSD card, but it doesn't appear to alter anything about the PLC. I'm seeking advice on how to resolve this issue.

Thanks!

(Note: I've also tried using just [PM] [END] and then attempting a firmware downgrade, but to no avail)

PLC firmware: 12.011
MicroSD: SDHC formatted with FAT32 file system.