Ketema LP Chiller Package

anaalmansuri

Hi Guys,

I have this Ketema Dual Compressor Chiller Package running Horner PLC type OSC-100.

Do anyone have seen similar package anywhere else in the globe. I really need copy of the ladder code

Any suggestions please

Regards
Qasem

Horner OCS units use a programming package called Cscape. This is offered as a free download.
http://www.horner-apg.com/en/download/ocs.aspx

I have only programmed the OCS XL4 unit and not the older models. The link above shows the download link for Cscape for Classic OCS. This may be what you are looking to use to retrieve the program.
Note: The program may be password protected.
I would contact Horner to verify if this is the correct software.

Regards,

Thanks Gentlemen,

I have installed the software CScape and managed to communicate with the PLC but unfortunately the code is missing. It has been deleted accidentally by someone.

See the massage on the LCD

01.jpg