Bailey Infi 90 DCS - Rockwell gateway ?

EICS

has anyone known of a gateway to bridge between a Bailey Infi 90 DCS and a Rockwell Control Logix 1756-L83 CPU successfully?

i believe there is a product called a GPI (General Purpose interface) or HGS (Harmony Gateway Solution) to bridge the 2 devices via some kind of point table in the device?

My Bailey Infi 90 DCS has the following if it helps

- 2 Only BRC300 CPU's in redundant pair mode
- 3 Only CIU01's ( Infi-net to Serial for EWS and Scada servers)
- NPM's etc

i want to set up a bridge to communicate between and existing DCS and 3 or more New Rockwell 1756CPU's.
i am located in Australia and hoping someone in USA has known if this has been done successfully.

any info on protocols etc is handy.

Last edited:
I did a bunch of research into similar stuff before, so take it with a huge grain of salt.

As far as I know, there's no direct bridge you can get, the best you can do and this is probably what they are selling you is a modbus bridge to Infin 90 then modbus over to Ethernet/IP.

I also know people have used Rovisys OPC to 90 then Kepware OPC to AB then bridge the two.