Wincc server and client communication

panthripu

Hi
I went through some documents of wincc where it is mention that while configuring client, we need to mention the location of the data under server data. How ever I found in one of client in our system, there is no option for configuring the server data in client. Then how does it work ?

Capture123.JPG

Similar Topics

Hello guys. First of all really sorry for my bad english. Here i have some problem with connecting to client tags to server tags. I'm currently...
Replies
Views
We have a setup with a Siemens IPC547D as the server and 2 clients, also IPC547D's. We had these set up at Siemens Manchester on a local network...
Replies
Views
Hi all Is it possible to store WinCC Server data to a WinCC client to reduce load on the server, and if so, can someone give me some tips? Thanks
Replies
Views
I am novish in PLC. How can i understand that in my wincc computer OPC client or server is working? Why i asked this is , some signal are coming...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if it is possible to only publish certain pages to the webserver? The only thing I can find to limit users somehow is to restrict...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom