High Leg 3 phase and vfd's

I believe you are correct and this was touched on earlier in the thread. The delta wye transformer fixed my original issue which I clearly didn't understand when I posted the original question.

On a job, not my milling machine and not my problem, but I'm looking at an isolation transformer which is delta wye. It clearly is connected wrong. Got me thinking about how I grounded my milling machine in this post. A few post before this one, I was asking about grounding issues I'm seeing in a plant that seem exactly relavent to the original post and important in my own shop.

Learned a lot in this thread. A little knowledge of grounding the said transformer would be great.

I know this thread is solved.
But here is some more info for reference.
On our asian milling machinery incoming voltage should be 200-210VAC for servos etc (FANUC)
I guess your haas is 460 incoming.
I always need to add 480delta>208/120wye transformer.
It seems you have figured this out.