ASCII Data File in RSLogix 500

Hi Guys!

Does anyone know which version of RSLogix 500 i can insert ASCII DataFile?
I'm using 10.0 version and i not found this DataFile, but i've already seen somepeople using this type. (image attached)

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot!

This will depend more on the processor you are dealing with than the software version. Tell us the catalog number and series of the SLC or Micrologix you are targeting.

BTW, I can't see your attachment.

Similar Topics

Please Help On Allen Bradley PLC SLC500 I'm receiving Ascii string data values from a serial devices and put the value into a string file; How...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with getting 2 ASCII characters into a String data file. We use a 2 ASCII character part identifier. We have barcode readers...
Replies
Views
Hello, Thanks in advance. How can I send more than 82 characters using AWA or AWT? to Zepra Printer via serial Rs232 communication? Normally I...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to inhibit the 232 module from sending data during PLC power-up? To send data during normal operation, the Transmit Record...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project, inside an AB CLX, I implemented the Modbus TCP Client AOI published on AB website, to interreact with a Modbus ASCII...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom