Beckhoff BX9000 loses source code

ehterion

Hi all,
I have a machine with a Beckhoff BX9000 cpu that looses the source code every few days in the production.
The name and the network settings dont change.
We have the same setup and software for at least 10 machines and none of them have this problem.
We already changed the cpu, I/O moduls for the PLC and also changed the Pilz safety plc and the power supply.

Similar Topics

Hi, What is the trick (if there is one) to accessing a Bx9000 over a VPN? I know there is something finicky with network config when even local...
Replies
Views
I am newbie in using the Twincat software. I have tried to connect between Beckhoff BX9000 and Twincat. But I was not successful. In the Twincat...
Replies
Views
Hi Has anyone tried connecting multiple PCs to a single BX9000 or BC9000/BC9050 via ADS ethernet protocol? I made two GUI application that use...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Beckhoff BX9000 and want to connect it via SERIAL PORT(COM1) to a TouchPanel(Weintek) that uses Modbus RTU! I downloaded the example...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have a Beckhoff BX9000 controler and would like to make Visualisation in Visual Basic. I have tried the UDP communication and it works, I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom