Yasakawa A1000 Drive and simense s7-300 PLC comunication via profibus

Dear nuwan,

i also new to siemens and i cant explain you why profibus over a modbus.
earlier there was a industrial pc on my particular machine and the harddrive was burnt out. unfortunately we couldnt had a back up of its. so we selected a plc for easy maintenance and quicky troubleshooting purpose.
Further regarding the previous bb alarm it apperas only i satrted talking plc and drive.so basically the error was with the communication...

this is all i can explain you bro.. sorry im not a pro :) :)

Dear nuwan,

i also new to siemens and i cant explain you why profibus over a modbus.
earlier there was a industrial pc on my particular machine and the harddrive was burnt out. unfortunately we couldnt had a back up of its. so we selected a plc for easy maintenance and quicky troubleshooting purpose.
Further regarding the previous bb alarm it apperas only i satrted talking plc and drive.so basically the error was with the communication...

this is all i can explain you bro.. sorry im not a pro :) :)

Thanks bro. I appreciate your input. Its always interesting to know the backstory. :)