yasakawa drive problem

jap

Good day everyone!

May I once again ask for anybody's help in my problem with yaskawa servopack CACR SR BE12M.It is a servo drive with speed control analog voltage (+/-10vdc)input. Feedback signal from this drive output to the controller are line driver and open collector. I used the open collector output from the drive unit to my PLC which is an fx1n-40mt via the high speed inputs x0,x1 for A,B phase. I had no problem running the motor cause I just send analog voltage signal from my special module fx2n-4da to the drive unit and I could also monitor feedback signal via high speed counter c251 when the motor rotates. My problem is the accuracy because there is always a 1 to 2mm shorter than the previous feed..every succeeding feed of the material is shorter from the previous one.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Jap