Calibrating SLC 5/03

Yes we are using celsius on this furnace we bought it used and that is how it came in all our other equipment runs Honeywell so we aren't really too sure how to do a lot with the RSLogix, if you could tell me how to get it to read Fahrenheit also that would be awesome. Thanks again guys I have been fighting this furnace for awhile to get it into production.

To use Fahrenheit Degrees instead of Celsius for a Type S Thermocouple go to LAD 2, Rung 31 SCP instruction and change Input Min. from 0 to 320 and Input Max. from 17680 to 32140.

Okay I will that ignore last post I just had to reconfigure it with RSLinx, in the I/O configuration screen do I need to check the enable channels box?

You mean Rung 35? There is no SCP on Rung 36.

The SCP on rung 35 is related to the Analog Output module in Slot 7; leave it alone.

Okay I am still reading celcius and it is about the same off on our computer charting system but now the PV550 is reading 462.7 when you drive it to 900 (i converted from celcius to Fahrenheit). When I tried to take the FLL out of rung 2 it says i have errors and won't download. I will upload what I have now.

Did you just add LAD 2 Rung 0? It wasn't there in the first copy.

Both Rungs 0 and 3 write different configurations to the NT4 module.
Rung 0 does it only at initialization while Rung 3 does it on every scan.

I was trying to delete the wrong one at first I didn't realize it added a number that makes sense now why when I said 36 it was 35 for you , it let me delete 3 should that fix it or is the new rung causing me issues also?

Nope, the I/O configuration done Offline created that rung; you should be okay.
It should be only one instruction writing to #O:8.0.

How are your readings now?

You should return the SCP in Rung 31 to the original settings though: InMin=0 and InMax=17680.

Also, in the Offline I/O configuration specify Celsius for Temperature Units.

If the entire system uses Celsius degrees for reference it will be quite some task to scale everything to Fahrenheit.