Display time from plc tag in factorytalk view se

rsuser

Goodmorning,

I think this is a very basic question, but i'm not able to find the answer anywhere. I would like to display the date/time from a plc tag(date/time format) in factorytalk view SE.

If i use a numeric or string input it's not showing anything. If i use the date/time display object in factorytalk I am not able to assign a tag to it.
If i use the tag label object it can also not get the correct format.

How to get the the date/time to display in factorytalk view SE directly from a plc tag (in date/time format)?

PS. this is not a running time, but a timestamp made in the PLC.

Thank you for your answer. This is indeed the way I intend to use it as well, however it bothers me this is the only way to use it. But thank you anyway!