EPL5_850 font needed

Vulkan

Hi,
We have an old filling machine where parts of the electrical wirering is burnt.
The machine is from 2006/2007 and all documentation is in PDF files.
Unfortunately is the company that build the machine not existing anymore, and when I try to open the PDF files, is shows only dots and tells that the font "EPL5_850" is missing. I assume that the original documentation where made in EPlan 5.20 - which I dont have.
Anybody that have a copy of an EPL5_850 font??

/Vulkan

Yeah.....I have tried the EPL5_437 font that user @dYoast provided in the other thread - but that does not work :(

I just read a a solution online where it alluded to opening the PDF in an adobe compatible PDF editor and manually selecting a different font than the "EPL_850". If you can't get the actual font then this may be a solution.

Thanks for the suggestion - I tried different PDF editors/converters - but none of them produced something that was readable....opening the PDF´s through Word 2016/Office365 was the nearest I came to produce something readable...but still not usable..