Citect CiCode 2018

jimtech67

Does anyone have a Citect 2018 CiCode Reference Guide in pdf Format???
I know all the functions are in the help but.....
I like to print them out.
Yeah I'm old school &(old) but I find i easier.

I have the older ones 7.10 & 7.20

The Cicode reference guide was last included in version 7.50, Unfortunately it is no longer produced in pdf format. It is a 1,400 page document, that's a lot of paper to find your way around.

You can't just print what you want from the web help?

Yes I can.

I like the PDF format.
I printed the sections I used...
I have been developing Citect for years but with gaps

of easily 4 to 8 months between changes.
The bookmarked pages and hand written notes in the margins helped remember why I did certain things the way I did them.
Like I said Old School..

Thanks for the help

Yes I can.

I like the PDF format.
I printed the sections I used...
I have been developing Citect for years but with gaps

of easily 4 to 8 months between changes.
The bookmarked pages and hand written notes in the margins helped remember why I did certain things the way I did them.
Like I said Old School..

Thanks for the help

I have been doing citect for 20 years, im an electrician, so cicode does not come esily for me. I just add lots of comments and remarks in my code for that same reason you mentioned.

I have been doing citect for 20 years, im an electrician, so cicode does not come esily for me. I just add lots of comments and remarks in my code for that same reason you mentioned.

i have got a Cicode reference for SCADA 2015 (V7.5) in pdf.

as Andrew says its 1400 pages. if you want a copy email me

a dot hoon at insulation dot com dot au