Omron - CJ1M - Convert Real Value to BCD

alplus

Hi Guys,

i'm begginer and i'm trying to convert a real value (not fix value) to BCD.

It works if i put fix real value but when i put variable real value, the conversion not working.

any idea ?

Thank you.

Converting floating point (REAL) to BCD requires two steps. You must first use the FIX instruction to convert the floating point value to binary (INT) then use the BCD instruction to convert the binary value to BCD.

Similar Topics

Hi dear . I have a system with cj1m cpu11 etn. previously NT 5z HMI was connected with plc. recently my old HMI got damaged. I want to replace it...
Replies
Views
hi dear all hope you all are fine I have a problem with my CJ1M cpu11 ETN. it stop communication with PC over ethernet. ETN unit all indications...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I am new when it comes to Omron PLCs. Currently I'm uploading program from CJ1M PLC using CS1W-CIF31 cable only. I connected the...
Replies
Views
i have been trying to connect to omron cj1m via peripheral port(USB to Serial), but there isn't any sign to show that it has connected, so am...
Replies
Views
Has anyone encountered an error code 31 on an omron cj1m-cpu12? This error code is not covered in PLC manual.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom