Integrator for Banner DXM100 radio controller

danw

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm told Banner's wireless DXM100 controller is an engineer's dream and that it'll do anything, but it exceeds my ability to map a node AI to a gateway AO and get a 4-20mA out of the AO.

Anyone interested in small integration projects, providing the configuration for a DXM100?

Typically a handful of field nodes with AIs and a DXM100 with AOs. Recent inquiry had no AO's but needed analog alarms and sending text msg on alarm.

Dan Weise
Lesman Instrument Co.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, would someone please help me to understand and explain what are settings bandwidth and integrator bandwidth do with my servo in...
Replies
Views
For nostalgic reasons does anyone know the model number for the DEC VMS computer that fits into the Pyramid Rack? I could only find the OS tapes...
Replies
Views
I just want to let everyone know I did it! I am now officially an integrator for Turin robots out of China and have made my first sale of 5 of...
Replies
Views
Located in Gainesville, FL. AB 5/02 had a bad day. Fault Light Blinking. My laptop with my AB software took a ****. I need a tech to view, reset...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, does anyone know of any websites or places where I can find a list of systems integrators nationwide or even worldwide. I'll...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom