Searching for Systems Integrator

alive15

Good afternoon all, does anyone know of any websites or places where I can find a list of systems integrators nationwide or even worldwide. I'll be googling, but if anyone else recommends any here in USA, that would be great. Already have a few from what co-workers have recommended and wanted to see what members on this forum may present.

Extremely basic overview is to replace an oval shaped conveyor (70-80ft long, 25 ft wide) that moves pallets from one cell to the next. Each cell has a fanuc robot which grabs the part from the pallet, puts them through 2-3 machines, then places back on the pallet.

I'm not worried about figuring out whether the integrator can accomplish my task or not on this thread, just finding a list of integrator's that may carry the potential to do this. Of course, I would talk with them about the controls we want, specs, parts, cycle time, fixtures, etc. There's way more to the project than I'm typing out obviously, but need recommendations on some integrators to start calling. Preferably a website that has ratings, but I would doubt something like that exists for systems integrators, but ya never know.

Your preferred control system manufacturer, whoever that is, keeps lists of "approved" or "certified" integrators...