Point IO Fault 16#031C - Connection Request Error

741C

I have a 1734 AENTR that has 18 point IO modules on a rack. Some of the modules on this point IO are working fine, but about five of the sinking inputs are giving me this fault. On another rack three analog input cards are giving me this exact fault as wel. I can't find anything that gives more information on this fault.

I don't believe it to be a networking issue, the Ethernet card itself isn't faulting out, just some of the input cards. Also, all the sinking input cards are configured identically, but some fault out, some don't.

Here is a screenshot of the rack and and the module fault for the analog inputs:
https://imgur.com/rlv4tcz

Has it ever worked, or is this a new installation?

Technote 865032 (techconnect required) gives some information on this error. If it's a new installation and has never worked, check the series of the affected I/O modules. Series A & B 1734 I/O modules won't work with the 1734-AENTR, only the 1734-ANET. Your screenshot shows an AENTR, so if you have any series A/B modules they won't work and you'll need to swap them out for series C.

Other than that, it just suggests checking your PointBus capacity (which should be fine if you have the EP24DC halfway along) and to swap modules/bases to see if the fault follows the module or the base.