Crimson 3.0 Emulator and Studio 5000 Emulate

Saulo35

Hi,

Has anybody found a way to make RedLion Crimson 3.0 Emulator "talk" to Rockwell Studio 5000 Emulate (within the same PC, running Windows 7 Professional and RSLinx Classic)?

My situation is, I don't have either the physical HMI or physical PLC and I would like to test my applications, like I do when using FactoryTalk View's emulator (which can "talk" to RSLogix 500 Emulate).

Thank you

Similar Topics

Hello Kind Folks, On my Red Lion Crimson, the "Send to Emulator" box is greyed out, and thus I'm unable to run the emulator. Has anyone run...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts! I am trying to get a Redlion Crimson 3.0 HMI to talk to a Rockwell Emulator. I imagine I'll have to use OPC DA. Has anyone done this...
Replies
Views
Using a Raw serial driver in Crimson 3.0 I'm trying to test some code. I've written some code to transmit so ascii characters with PortPrint() and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm very new to all this and I would like to ask for a bit of advice. If possible, can someone please point me in the right direction...
Replies
Views
I'm late to the party here but have changed PC's and started a new project for a graphite display with crimson 3.1. I have now tried to use the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom