Crimson 3.0 PortInput Emulator

chelton

Using a Raw serial driver in Crimson 3.0 I'm trying to test some code. I've written some code to transmit so ascii characters with PortPrint() and I'm trying to read with PortInput()
If I map to a physical com port when using the emulator. It crashes.
If i comment out my PortInput() line the emulator works fine and I can capture the data on the comm port.
I replaced the PortInput function with a while loop and PortRead and I can read from the port.

Does PortInput work in emulation?

Similar Topics

I cannot get input from pc terminal to the Red Lion G09. I can send to the terminal. Does anyone have a sample program to read a few chars from...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, hoping someone here could give me a little advice. I'm working with a CR1000-04000 in Crimson 3.1 and I was interested in adding the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having an issue in crimson 3.0 when I create a programme using a case statement referencing a fault word that each bit needs to change the...
Replies
Views
How do you install update on Red Lion Crimson ver 3.1. Do I just need to run the exe file on the host server?
Replies
Views
Has anyone found a way to convert/replace/update the firmware on old Parker TS80xx series HMIs (i.e. TS8010, TS8006, etc) to accept Crimson...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom