B&R module names: X20IF and X20BC

B&R_user

Hi,

I'm currently working on a project that require the automate X20CP3586 to use differents communications protocols.

The company gave me one automate x20CP3586 and 2 communications modules (x20BC0063 and 00E3). But it seems to me that you cannot connect a bus controller (X20BC) on a subslot of the Automate X20CP3586.
It feels like the X20BC serie is used for deported peripheral only, and that you need X20IF modules to use new protocols on the X20CP3586.

Am I correct?

I need your confirmation. Because if i'm right, this means i need to make a new command.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello, I managed to get inside my User program Number of slots and channels of my hardware configuration. In order to improve control system I...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, i was hoping for a little help with this module. i have data that needs to be read from a different plc through the Modbus plus...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am currently working with an HMI/PLC LP-a070 and I require at least one analog output, but the PLC does not have one. I was...
Replies
Views
Why does the controllogix redundancy modules use a single mode fiber vs multimode fiber?
Replies
Views
I'm trying to write a data in Arduino using MODWR function block .I used the code I got from online for both PLC and Arduino. I made the wiring...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom