How to Read Write From C-More Micro to DL05

Saturn_Europa

Does anyone have example code of how to read/write a discrete push button from a C-More Micro to a DL05.

I just bought these two items and I am having trouble getting the PLC programmed to see the address I am using in the C-More.

Thanks!! I ended up assigning a tag in the Cmore micro to C0 and using a contact in the PLC as C0. My push button works now!

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I am working on a project that needs to expose the SV (Set Value) of a temperature controller to a SCADA system. SCADA <-...
Replies
Views
Thank you for any and all responses/help. I have an RSLogix 5000 v20 and a Cognex In-Sight v5.9 spreadsheet (8502P). I can not figure out how to...
Replies
Views
Dear colleagues, I am reaching out for assistance with an issue I am having. I have a code that can successfully insert data from FactoryTalk...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have a 1769-L30ER that runs a new piece of equipment my company bought. I would like to read from and write to some tags on this PLC...
Replies
Views
How to read/write tags using class3 connection with omron Nx/Nj Plc? when i am seeing wireshark packets for my existing connection its shows as...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom