upload project - Error (designer6) not complete

abo jawad

i have a problem when upload project from ett-vga-0045 uniop
after 100% upload
exception during graphic decoding
not enough memory, close some applications and try again

help plz

You are a little impatient, aren't you. My guess is, if anyone knew the answer, they would have told you. Since there's no answer yet I think no one has any.

But here's my two cents,
The factory I work in uses a lot of Exor UniOP touchpanels, which are programmed by your said Designer software.
Recently I went down to all of those panels to make backups of them, just to make sure we really have the working version in backup. Most of them went well, but some of them gave trouble, and a few with your same error message.
My guess is, it's a compatibility issue between a recent Designer 6 and an old panel.
On a few panels I tried to upgrade the Firmware of the panel but in one case it crippled the panel's brightness (can't see barely any).
I also tried older software like Designer 5 and got succes with that also.

Hopes this helps a bit, good luck.

On the crippled brightness thing.

I had that with a uniop screen where you could hardly see the screen.

There's a trick with re-powering re- booting where you keep your finger on a known blank space on the opening screen and it will boot into setup.
From there you can reset the screens brightness

On the crippled brightness thing.

I had that with a uniop screen where you could hardly see the screen.

There's a trick with re-powering re- booting where you keep your finger on a known blank space on the opening screen and it will boot into setup.
From there you can reset the screens brightness

Yes thanks, now you mention it, I forgot about it, but we fixed it that way also :)
But the problem made me cautious about updating firmware in old panels anyway...