Actuature AME 110 NL

Hi Buddy!
I have Actuature AME 110 NL ( 082H8057) its power is 24VAC . and its control Voltage 0..10VDC. and it has 3 wire (Red 24VAC, Y Control Signal, and Common). really I don't know how to link to the Analog Out module from Siemens (6ES7 135-6HD00-0BA1). what shall I connect to Common -0..10VDC / -24VAC. please advise the proper connection and thanks in advance.

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-23 at 13.40.49.jpg

It looks to me that you need to connect the common of the 24v ac to the common of the analogue output (could be -VE or Com or OV) so in effect the common of the 24v AC supply will be connected to the ov (com) of the analogue output I must admit it is unusual to see a 24v AC supply.

Similar Topics

hi everyone, i have problem regarding Audit in FTV ver 12,In audit message "service disruption:<HMI server name>:<SERVICE NAME>" message logged,i...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to build a demo station to test devices and programs and I need some help with it. I want to connect GuardLogix, Piltzmulti and...
Replies
Views
Using FTview ME to create an HMI screen. Simplest task is giving me trouble. How do I create an HMI tag that will allow the name of the current...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I want to use a safety relay in combination with a flame detector as the sensing element. The flame detector has relay...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working on a project using an Allen-Bradley 1769-L30ER v31 and a Panelveiw Plus7 v11. I have an AOI that keeps track of the time a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom