Siemens: 2-Wire current transmitters

BVG

Hello All

I am working on a project with allot of current transmitters. We are using an S7-1500 with the analog input card: 6ES7531-7KF00-0AB0.
All the current transmitters are 2-wired 4..20mA and some are 3-wired.
First question: My idea was using the Uvn onto the siemens input card for power. But they are using 35V??? Does anyone has an idea why they use 35V? I thought 24Vdc was the most common supply power in industry.. The current transmitters we are using has a supply voltage between 7 & 30Vdc maximum.
Second question: I am not a big fan if it comes to installing and wiring Siemens PLC cards. What components do you use for analog current measuring? For example: Wago analog interfaces combined with the siemens input cards. Or analog modules with profinet…
Wiring has to be easy, especially for the people that will to do the wiring in the cabinet. It should also be easy to change from a2-wire to a 3- or 4wire?

Attached a PrtScn of the Siemens manual
Thanks in advance

AI-Siemens.jpg