SCL Source and FCxx different time stamps

dowthebow

Hi,
I'm fairly sure that the boffins in here have already solved this several times but I cant find it...

I have a program from an S7-400 that I'm hoping to debug (offline)
I have V5.5 +SP4 installed on my XP VM.

My debugging has led me too an FC that I cannot open, every time i try I get:

"Block FCxx and the source file @SCLFileFromCFC_SFC_1 have different time stamps"

A completely different FC block then proceeds to open...

No matter what FC I try to open I am having the same issue...

Any Ideas?

I haven't mentioned how infuriating I find Siemens S7, I'll leave that for another time!!

what if you delete or rename files from source folder on step project.
Then FC blocks at least should open on STL format.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have a fc block that is in SCL from one proj that I would like to put in another. I've read about the source code file wich I can get...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to create a FC function that uses SCL code that checks deviation of a controllers actual measured value from its setpoint and then...
Replies
Views
hi guys ! i m new to siemens SCL. Actually we have a PLC program given by our supplier who has done some programming in SCL. But he has not...
Replies
Views
T
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an intermediate-advance knowledge of programming with TIA Porta in Ladder, would you recommend me to start learning SCL for it to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom