Combination between Speed / Torque on Powerflex DC

Osias1970

I have application with Controllogix connected to PowerflexDC drive through 20-COMM-E (ethernet connection).
I want to configure the drive as combination between speed and torque (P241=3). I will send the speed reference and torque reference using DPI Port 5.
How to select the speed source and torque soruce in same time?
DPI P5 select on P1327 is only one choice (speed or torque)?
How to write P39?

My experience using Powerflex 700S or PF 700 VC is more easier, we can send the speed source and torque source in the same time.

I need some knowledge base or information from anyone who experience with this application.

Thanks/

Osias

Similar Topics

Hey, I am working on a project which will require a simple program and I'm looking into HMI PLC combination units. I have seen such units from...
Replies
Views
I am looking for an Alarm/Horn Combination unit that will work in a steam environment (i suppose IP67 rated). Has anyone used something like this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Siemens LOGO which I use for home automation. I have a simple logic to program, but cannot get my head around the problem. I use...
Replies
Views
Hi! Customer have few Simatic s7-300 and control center with installed ABB IndustrialIT 800xA. Is it posible (and how) to connect that s7-300 to...
Replies
Views
Hello all I am using a controllogix 5000 controller with a DHRIO scanner. I am then connected to a 1747 ASB (SLC family) rio adapter. I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom