ladder control with pc (HMI)

jalil

hi
how i can control a ladder circut with pc (HMI).EXample
i write x01 ----NO, Y01 -----NO , when i give a physical input to x01 then y01 will energise. wat i have to write a ladder to activate y01 from pc usinng SCADA .
rgads
jalil

It is called indirect addressing. In AB world you would use bit or integer file location, to control or display on your HMI.

Nitpick - That isn't indirect addressing.
Indirect addressing is when you use the contents of one memory location as a pointer to the ultimate target. Using PLC Internal bits/memory locations is a normal, standard addressing mode. B3:0/1 is always B3:0/1 (AB 'Classic' Example).

Indirection would take an address like 'B3:[N7:1]/1', and would refer to bit one in whatever word in the B3: file that was contained in N7:1. If N7:1 were 18, the result would be the value of the bit in B3:18/1.

nswu1 said:
It is called indirect addressing. In AB world you would use bit or integer file location, to control or display on your HMI.