hitachi hizac e-20hr

deejay79

Hey guys, got to work on this thing and I have no idea how old it is or if the software is right and I cant seem to find a PLC to pc cable to suit does anyone still use these things and can someone please give me a little insight it will be great tried contacting hitachi direct and im sure its the office joke.
Cheers Damian

are these units worth selling if so I will sell it its brand new in box and use idec

Last edited:
Hi I have also just come across one of these and stumbled on your post. Did you end up finding out what software and cable that was required?

Thanks.

Similar Topics

We want to upload program the following PLC, and downloading to Our Spare. And also we want keep program in file . Could You give quotation for...
Replies
Views
Good day friends, I have a Hitachi Hizac EM PLC that i need to upload its program with an aim to re-write the code on a Siemens s7-300 PLC. My...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with a Hitachi HIZAC EM PLC, I want to monitor the inputs with my PC but can not get communication going, I am using a RS232...
Replies
Views
Hi, Today I tried to upload the program loaded in a Hitachi Hizac EM PLC. I never worked with such PLC and the reason why I need the program is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have an E-28HR PLC and E-64ZR atached together. Does anybody have the manual for its programming? This PLC is pretty old and I'm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom