Alternative S5 programming software

Doug_Adam

G'day

Of late my company has had a sudden expansion to the number of Siemens S5s it is responsible for maintaining across multiple sites.
In total we have only one laptop with an S5 licence.
Siemens seems to have recently doubled its prices for S5 licences, so I am looking for an alternative.
Does anyone know if there is some alternative programming software that they could recomend?
Something that would cost no more than, say, $1,000 Australian (or even US)?

Thanks in advance,

Doug

In addition to the above mentioned software, there is also WINSPS-S5 from MHJ software
Price is only 242 Euros (approx 250 $).
It is a little queer, in that editing is in STL only, but with simultanious display in LAD or FBD. Doesn't look bad at that price.