855t stack lights and sound for HMI alarms.

NATHANP2326

wanting to setup an allen bradley 855 amber stacklight and siren to go off when an alarm pops up on my Panelview 1000 HMI. not sure if it can ran off the HMI or do i have to tie them to the plc the HMI is communicating with? also some help with the logic in that case would help a lot.

thanks for the help.

They generally require 24VDC or 120VAC signals so you'll probably need to control them from the PLC.

Allen Bradley Stack lights aren't intelligent devices. As rupej indicated you provide them power just like any other light bulb. So you will need to have an output from a PLC drive them.

Similar Topics

Hello: I am experiencing the following error: [ERROR] C0297: Stack overflow detected in DecodeOID. Maximal Stack Size: 64512. Calculated...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a stack light that can have a scrolling message on it not just a light?
Replies
Views
Hey all, If I manually set a stack (not using the first scan bit) does the stack persist after an event like a power cycle or download, as long...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Hope we are good! Does anyone have experience with EIP or IO-Link Stack Lights? I have been looking at Banner but wondering if...
Replies
Views
I am looking for stack light recommendations. It will be outside and it needs to be visible in sunlight. I found plenty out there but...... Any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom