Omron CJ1 SSET stack persistence

JordanCClark

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hey all,

If I manually set a stack (not using the first scan bit) does the stack persist after an event like a power cycle or download, as long as the data area isn't touched, of course.

Thanks in advance!

When defining the stack with the SSET(630) instruction, the stack information will be stored in the first 4 WORDS. (Last WORD Address and Stack Pointer).

Using memory such as D or H will make these items retentive. Additionally, memory is not overwritten when downloading the program. So yes, it will persist after a power cycle or download.

Similar Topics

Has anyone done a migration from CJ1 platform to an NJ/NX platform? Is there a program conversion utility for Sysmac Studio similar to Rockwell's...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, We are using Cimplicty in our company to communicate with some CH200 PLC's and i've managed to connect some S7-1200 PLC's. Now...
Replies
Views
Dear my freind i want to know if there is any way to open a protected plc program (omron cj1) , without clearing memory . Thank you again & ciao .
Replies
Views
Hi..any expert can advise. I have a old or not very old Omron C200Hx-CPU85z series which I plan to upgrade. I know CS1 series is the recommended...
Replies
Views
Hi there I am Using an omron cj1 with a scu41 card hooked to seven abb drives uning modbus rtu. all is working well but I would like to find a way...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom