Display live data on Magelis HMISTU855

Andrew EPS

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi everyone, I'm having problem setting up a way to display live data on my HMISTU855.

I am reading an analogue input value from a device and I want to be able to display live dynamic info on a graph so the value displays instantly up or down when it happens. Sort of like a scope. Can anyone help me out here as to the best way to set this up if possible?

Thanks!

What problems are you having ?

You can use the graph object for this, it can only display 256 samples though but should give you something like what you need.

Similar Topics

Good Morning , We are getting ready to install some Cognex Vision systems in our plant. I was wondering how we can possibly do the...
Replies
Views
Hello, This is my first time posting here, and I am also fairly fresh to the world of PLCs, but I would really like to learn more and get...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was modifying an HMI in factory talk and went to change a go to display button using the ... to select from a list as I had done...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to add a local message display to Studio 5000 View Designer? If its there, I’m not finding it. I have used them in older versions...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom