Snap7 + IBHs7 Link

qamrij

Hello guys i tried to use snap7 with plcsim and it works very well, was wondering if i could use snap7 with ibhs7 link gateway, bacecause the cpu for trials does not have a cp so what do you think?

Hi!

I am not familiar with that gateway, is it this?

I guess it would work, if you can program with it, you should be able to use it for S7 communication over TCP as well.

Hi!

I am not familiar with that gateway, is it this?

I guess it would work, if you can program with it, you should be able to use it for S7 communication over TCP as well.

Yes and it works i tried today at work with the example app of snap7 client and it worked very well , so now i can continue my study on making my own customized hmi. have a lot to learn