about the 1769-IF8 used

zhoudq

Hello! I have a project, use the software is studio 5000 v30, the 1769-L30ER compactlogix controller, 1769-LIF8 1769-IQ16 and 1769-OB16 modules, now I configuration these modules in the project, the 1769-IF8 module parameters 0-5channels input range:4-20mA,6-7channels input:0-10V, filer: 250Hz, data format: Engineering units. and click the ok, then I design the ladder diagram, if i use the local ch0-5Date in the ladder diagram? or I need the designing the add on instruction in the project and configuration the parameters. please help me, look for word your replay! or give me example datum. thank you!

the software Rslogix 500 have SCP instruction, but software studio 5000 no SCP instruction, so i configuration 1769-IF8 parameter, then can i used the local data direct in the ladder diagram?

the software Rslogix 500 have SCP instruction, but software studio 5000 no SCP instruction, so i configuration 1769-IF8 parameter, then can i used the local data direct in the ladder diagram?

Zhou, I believe the answer is yes, if you have configured the module.
Data Tags are created for you. I have not used this and cannot speak directly to it.

I guess I am just saying hello, several years ago I spent a lot of time in Changshu working at the Aleris zinc oxide facility. I miss all my friends there but I doubt that I will ever get a chance to return. I wish you Good Luck with your project!